Where personal information (such as your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address) is submitted by the user, for example through sending an e-mail or filling in required fields, the following principles are observed in the handling of that information:
2. Real Market Reports will not use the personal information submitted for any other purpose other than the efficient provision of services, including this website and services offered through it by third parties, without obtaining the prior written approval of the user or unless required to do so by law.
3. Real Market Reports will keep records of all personal information collected and the specific purpose for which it was collected for a period of one year from the date on which it was last used.
4. Real Market Reports will not disclose any personal information regarding a user to any third party unless the prior written agreement of the user is obtained or the company is required or permitted to do so by law.
Collection of Data
1. Real Market Reports collects real estate listing data for the specific purpose of analysis and reporting. This information is the property of the user and shall not be used for any other purpose.
2. Real Market Reports shall not share this data with any other person or source without prior written approval of the user.
3. Real Market Reports shall not share membership information (such as user names and passwords) with any other person or source without prior written approval of the user.